Monday, November 1, 2010

Energy?

Hi Baby,

Is this some energy that I've been feeling sneaking up on me today? I hate to jinx it, but today was the first time that I noticed I wasn't feeling like I was about to fall asleep on the way home.

In fact, I actually felt pretty much ready to get home, make some dinner, do our dishes (finally!) and get some homework done!

Crazy!

Hopefully the energy will last...

Last night, we went to our church's fall "harvest party," which was a lot of fun!

We've been going to this church regularly for about three months now, and it's fairly small, so we're already gotten to talk with a bunch of the other members of the church. But there were still a few people we hadn't gotten to talk to, and tomorrow ended up being a really good opportunity to do that.

Everyone was really sweet, and it was great to get to know some new people!

And, of course, my favorite portion of the evening was when, for the second time, someone came up to me and pointed out that I am starting to show - it was so great!

So, it's been looking up on this end, and I'm hoping that the energy lasts :)

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment