Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Weeks & So Excited!

Dear Baby Boy,

30 weeks already! Well, technically it will be 30 weeks come tomorrow, but close enough...

I just can't believe that we've made it to 30 weeks. I can't believe that we're 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy. It has gone SO fast. I'm totally amazed.

I have to say, Little One, that I am so incredibly excited to meet you...I can't even express how impatient I am to have you in my arms.

I've been excited to meet you this whole time, of course...but for some reason, in the past couple of weeks, my excitement has made it to a whole new level.

There's absolutely no way to put into words my complete and utter anticipation for your arrival.

Now don't take that the wrong way - you still need to keep cooking for another 8-10 weeks (though I'd rather it that you don't keep cooking any longer than that...). But those 8-10 weeks CANNOT GO FAST ENOUGH!!!

Now, I know that these past 30 weeks have already gone super fast, so I'm sure that the next 8-10 weeks will also go very fast...but right now, it seems like an ETERNITY until you arrive.

At the same time, I still can't believe we're already at 30 weeks! I can't believe I only have to wait another 10ish weeks to meet you. I can't believe that I will be a mom in less than 3 months. I can't believe that in less than 3 months...closer to 2 months, really...I will get to hold you, rock you to sleep, bathe you, even change your diaper.

I can't believe how crazy blessed I am to be able to have you in my life, to be able to call you my son, to be able to take care of you and love you and raise you.

You are such a blessing to me.

I love you so very much.

And I'm just praying that the next 8-10 weeks go by at lightning speed!

Love Always,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment