Friday, February 18, 2011

Test Results & Other Updates

Hi Baby,

I finally had my first actual check-up at the new clinic - yay! I really like it and think it will be a good fit for us.

They checked my iron levels and tested me for gestational diabetes, and both tests came back perfect - yay again!

We are also at the point now where I'm going to be going in for check-ups every two weeks, instead of every four weeks - triple yay! I love that it's only been a couple of days since my last check-up, and already I only have another week and a half to wait until I get to go in for a check-up again! I don't think I'll ever get tired of getting to go to my prenatal appointments :)

The only complaint I have, little one, is that they tell me that you are still head-up. That's not good! My midwife said that most babies will turn by 32 weeks, so that only gives you a week and a half to turn your little self around before I start getting worried. After all, if you wait too much longer, you'll be too big to turn!

And I really don't want to have them tell me I can't give birth naturally because you're in the wrong position, so can you please do me a tiny little favor and flip yourself around? I'd be very, very appreciative. Your kicks and punches are starting to get a little strong sometimes - I've even let out a little "ouch!" here and there - so I know you have the muscle power to do it!

Anyway, just thought I'd make you aware of my little request.

I love you so very much, Baby!

All My Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment